Getting Married the day the World will end, 12/21/2012
While everyone is hiding in their bunker you can go out in style, and have apocalypses photographs to remember the one time event.
1. It’s cool that this phenomenon will occur once in this century.
2. It will be easy to remember your anniversary.
3. Off-season weddings will be cheaper. A weekday wedding might get you even more discounts.
4. You can wear a sassy muff or stole for your photos. (above photo by Lane Weddings, preferred vendor)
5. The number 12 is super lucky. According to Viva Las Vegas Wedding Chapel: “The ‘go-getting’ 1 and the ‘sensitive’ 2 make this a very balanced number. 1 is the vibration of ‘new beginnings’ and starting things afresh. The 2 vibration is about seeking ‘balance’ and that’s certainly something that many will struggle with - balancing the bank balance, balancing the food and beverage intake, balancing the emotions … balancing in every way.”
So you’d have that going for you.
8 handmade rings that say ‘I do’ for under 1K
Esty, as always we love you.
The perfect pair of shoes.
Stunning, original, hand painted bridal heels.
Kira Bundlie and her business partner, Lisa Strom, work with their talented artists to help “smart, stylish women of all ages express their individuality and personality” with their one-of-a-kind footwear. They are a huge hit among brides. After the masterpieces are painted, the shoes are sealed so the color stays on after months of wear. The artists themselves don their own shoes and not only have a pair of fantastic heels to wear, they also get compliments everywhere they go. Every bride wants something unique something tout dans les details and these shoes are a perfect fit.
‘The trick with a Halloween wedding is to not get too crazy: Celebrating the holiday and the marriage without crossing the line into tacky territory. Of course, you’ll want a bit of “wow” — that’s what Halloween is all about’. - Nadia Digilov author of best-selling wedding book, “Getting Married in New York
the most unique looking books whose careers are coming to an end and fold them into new works of art. novelbrand on Etsy
Trash Couture pioneers of Ethical Fashion & one of tout dans les détails superstars. Aligned with their ecological principles, the brand only uses materials like natural silks, cotton, recycled vintage laces and recycled couture fabrics hence the name, Trash-Couture. The collections are hand –coloured, sculptured and sewn from the Trash-Couture atelier in Denmark, which reduces landfill waste, minimisation of over-production and full control with working conditions and rights.
Trash-Couture’s collections are inspired by nature’s adventure. One of the defining successes of the brand is the original signature baroque N’Roll style and the philosophy of using ecologically desirable materials, which is very recognisable, valuable and rare.
Rime Arodaky 2013 collection
Image3D a company who will put any photos you want into the slide!
great wedding gift for your special guests